Hi – I’m Guy Clapperton, freelance journalist and editor. Thank you for logging on. I am here to help with media training and interview practice, writing and editing publications and facilitating/MC-ing events. Read about how I can help you below.
So, why ask me? You’ll need some context. I’ve been a technology and business journalist full time since January 1989, starting on the trade press and making my way into the national press as a freelance since 1993. You may have seen me in the Guardian, Times, Sunday Telegraph, Observer, Independent and most recently the New Statesman (particularly as launch editor of New Statesman Tech).
I currently freelance for a number of publications, spending most of my time editing Intelligent Sourcing magazine. I run media training sessions in which clients come face to face with me as a a current journalist rather than an ex-practitioner; I facilitate conferences and am an experienced keynote speaker.
Depending on what I can do for you, here’s a quick set of links:
- If you want to find out about my media training service, click here;
- If you want to find out more about my journalism including cuttings, click here;
- To find out about my books click here;
- If you need a conference MC or speaker try here;
- For a blog of media tips (help yourself!) click here;
- To meet up and for further business details have a look here.
Thanks again for looking in – I’ll look forward to working with you.